Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time for Tea?


Every afternoon I brew a pot of tea and sit down on my front porch, which is really a deck, for a mental sanity break.

I have a variety of teapots which I use in rotation. I wanted to share with you the newest which I bought on Etsy from a shop called Nevermore Vintage and Primitives.

Isn't she pretty? Made in England by Sadler in the 60's she is in good vintage condition and was a bargain. I am hoping this will aid in getting myself into the Christmas spirit and will christen her right after Thanksgiving, if I survive Thanksgiving.

Note to self: put the other kind of Christmas Spirit on the shopping list.

I don't publicize other people's shops often, Nevermore is an exception for the following reasons:
  • remarkable collection of quirky and desirable kitsch
  • reasonable pricing
  • reasonable shipping charges
  • professional attitude with excellent communication skills
  • OMG the woman can pack!
I hate to tell you how often teapots have arrived here with the spout broken off, it is just so disappointing. Not this one. This seller knows how to pack. I will definitely be checking her listings each time I visit Etsy.

Y'all come back!

1 comment:

  1. do not buy the spirit that tastes like suntan lotion. No Christmas spirit in that!

    ReplyDelete