Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Goals

Here are my goals for the week:
  1. I want to lay out the king size quilt I am making for my son and new daughter in law. It will be a challenge absolutely impossible to find anywhere big enough to lay out 200 6" blocks so I am thinking to maybe just lay out the center rows first, it is set diagonally so that is the area of the quilt that will get most visibility on the bed (assuming it doesn't end up on the floor as a dog bed.) What do you think?
  2. Finish piecing a Moda strippy throw
  3. Pick fabric for then cut and piece bias binding and a backing for a completed scrappy twin sized four patch


This list could be a mile long but if a miracle happens and I accomplish the three measly targets I will celebrate and set new ones!

I alologise for the lack of pictures. My old camera died and I haven't a clue what I did with the box of the new one. I am missing the USB cord and the software. Software isn't a big problem, I can find it online and download it but the cord is proving difficult. Grrrr!

Y'all come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment