- Choose and piece backing for Moda strippy from stash, cut and piece bias binding. Half done. The ticking stripe binding is pieced, I am still pondering how to piece the backing.
- Piece backing for Yin Yang throw, cut and piece bias binding. Re-targeted
- Re-sort and organize my batiks, I need a new box for mediums orange through rust, Not done :(
- and a separate box for my blues. Done :)
Here are my goals for this week:
- Add extra border to Yin Yang throw (shown above) and backing, piece bias binding
- Buy boxes for stash
- Continue to set king sized Yin Yang quilt blocks
- Play a little with a UFO if I get bored
Y'all come back!