Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Goals


While I did not accomplish all my quilting goals last week I did manage to add to inventory, upload and list an entire shipment of quilt and purse patterns on Bonanza.

Last week's goals:
  1. I want to lay out the king size quilt I am making for my son and new daughter in law. not done :(
  2. Finish piecing a Moda strippy throw. done!
  3. Pick fabric for then cut and piece bias binding and a backing for a completed scrappy twin sized four patch done!
This is the backing fabric for the little Yin Yang throw I made with rejected blocks from my son's quilt. It is French Roosters in harvest tan from Island Batiks.

Here are my goals for this week:
  1. Choose and piece backing for Moda strippy from stash, cut and piece bias binding.
  2. Piece backing for Yin Yang throw, cut and piece bias binding.
  3. Re-sort and organize my batiks, I need a new box for mediums orange through rust,
  4. and a separate box for my blues.



Y'all come back!

1 comment: