Sunday, April 8, 2012

Goals For The Week

Easter Sunday morning and town is strangely quiet!

My quilting goals are:
  • Add sashing and outer borders to my Swoon quilt (which I started last year)
  • One more diagonal row on red and tan Double X Effect
  • Make 4 test blocks for a possible joint project with Lori
  • Make 10 cottage blocks for Domiciles, a little houses project I can't interest Lori in at all, which will be made with red scraps from her stash and neutral scraps from mine.

Non quilting goals:
  • Mow the lawn
  • Fill the birdbath and dig the flower bed around it
  • List Lori's very large box of surplus books on Bonanza and Amazon (different ones on the different sites)
  • Continue weeding the front and side flower beds
  • Plant my hanging basket for the front porch
It is doubtful I will achieve all of them but they are only targets and I am going to enjoy them, not stress over them.

Y'all come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment