Monday, April 9, 2012

Design Wall Monday

What is on my design wall today?

On the right, the first few blocks of my Domiciles little houses quilt, the pattern is by Aardvark Quilts. I loved the quilt on the pattern cover so mine will be scrappy reds too. They are simple little blocks (Lori thinks they look like little red barns) and the pattern instructions are great. I have been making these as leaders and enders.

On the left the first five blocks of an Eleanor Burns quilt called "Front Porch". It will be my first Eleanor Burns quilt and I have to say what everyone else in the world probably already knows - her instructions are incredibly clear, and detailed. Wow!

This will be the second quilt called Front Porch I have made, the first was a Miss Rosie pattern back in 2002. My mood for this one is faded, soft, pastel, tranquil florals. Sound familiar?

In the background is Double X Effect, it is sulking. I don't have the energy to deal with it right now.

Y'all come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment