Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scribbles

Scribbles Quilt Pattern
I was looking forward to the arrival of a selection of Canadian designer Margot Languedoc's designs but demand was heavier than expected so we were backordered on several items from our fall order, including all of hers. Clicking on the image will take you to our Bonanza booth.

The throw above, a pattern called Scribbles was calling to me! Loudly. I can take my fingers out of my ears now because it has arrived.

The sample was made with a Layer Cake of Moda's Twelve Days of Christmas, two yards of border fabric and almost three yards of background. I think I will make mine in a stash busting selection of blue batiks with Kona snow for background. A blue and white quilt.

It would also work in novelty prints for the younger set, thirties for the shabby vintage cottage look or soft florals for sheer romance but I am going to use what I have which is a mound or three of batiks.


Y'all come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment