Production of my UnFinished Object list has been a struggle. I mean how unfinished does it have to be before it becomes a UFO? I tend not to classify a project as a UFO if it is waiting for its turn on the quilting machine. Strictest interpretation is that it must be quilted and bound to be finished. In the spirit of following along with Judy's Challenge group, without actually joining in, and using the second definition, here is my list of UFOs in no particular order that I intend to finish this year:
1. American Pie, needs backing, quilting and binding
2. 1999 Cats quilt, finish stitching together, backing, quilting and binding
3. Bear Paws throw, needs backing, quilting and binding
4. Chains of Lurve, needs backing, quilting and binding
5. Repro 9 Patch, Curry, needs backing, quilting and binding
6. French Reel, piece back, make binding, quilt and bind
7. 4 Patch Posy, finish blocks, backing, quilting and binding
8. Pre 2000, big Star Sampler, set blocks, piece back, make binding, quilt and bind
9. Pre 2000, Practical Orchard piece back, make binding, quilt and bind
10. My son's quilt set blocks, make binding, quilt and bind
11. Delectable Mountains, can't even recall where it is (!!)
12. Double X Effect which is more a WIP than a UFO, I am working on it.
Some of those qualify for the old age pension! The January project has been drawn and it is Number 6.
Y'all come back!