Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Monday Goals

Better late than never!

Last weeks goals were to complete the next diagonal row on my Double-X effect quilt and to piece the backing for the French Reel throw.

I accomplished part one but not part two, so that becomes this week's goal.

The third row on Double-X requires 5 blocks plus two pieced setting blocks. I will make that a get it done by the end of the month goal.

Lori and I got a large shipment of patterns and quilters tools this week. I will be busy listing them and updating inventory spreadsheets.

I noticed my Double-X effect pattern is very similar to one shown here, published in fall 2002 by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Company. Called SFNK (Single Female No Kids) she says it is based on the traditional pattern Old Maids Ramble.

Y'all come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment