Thursday, December 9, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Busy, busy busy, our first batch of calves are arriving and sales are relatively brisk. What is relatively you wonder? I have had busier Holiday Seasons but compared to the rest of the year and last Christmas, I am not complaining. See all our quilt patterns here and apron patterns here.

Quiltie goals were set very low last week; to piece bias binding, for both the Yin Yang throw and the red and white quickie project. The fabric for the quickie binding shown at left, is probably the nicest used in the entire quilt. A backing is pieced and the whole project is packaged together in the "to be quilted" box. Done!

My extra backing and binding fabric for the Yin Yang throw arrived and completing that is my goal for this week. I WILL make some "me" time, right after I finish my morning chores.

Y'all come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment