Sunday, February 10, 2013

Silently Falling

This morning it is curiously warm, probably because there isn't a breath of wind.



The white spots in the picture are enormous snowflakes, falling straight down.

I was amused by Boysie snapping at snowflakes landing on his back as if they were flies. Little things please little minds! Since the snow was literally hock deep for him at a little over 6" on my measuring stick, he didn't waste a lot of time before asking to go back inside. That dog hates wet feet.

My plans for today are simple:
  • finish sewing rows together on my Domiciles quilt,
  • find a border & binding fabric,
  • make a narrow border & bias binding,
  • catch up on some friends blogs, and,
  • finish reading (re-reading) The Far Pavilions by MM Kaye while curled up in my chair, drinking tea.


Y'all come back!

1 comment:

  1. I love to watch snow that leisurely floats to the ground. It's the wind-driven snow that drives me crazy and makes me nervous.

    The sun is shining here today, so the storm has moved east.

    Enjoy your day - your planned activities sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete