Last week's goals:
- Five more Summer Porch blocks - untouched, this needs a design wall and mine is presently full!
- Ten more Domiciles blocks - done
- Sand and paint the $1 coffee table I bought last week, I am thinking Swedish blue to complement the ratty carpet (which needs to be replaced.) - half done, needs a second coat
- Continue weeding front flower beds, removing river rock 'mulch' and rotted shade cloth. - ongoing, this is heavy work and hard on my back.
- Plant Asiatic lilies and some perennial flowers. - done
- Make a climbing trellis for Moonflowers by the side door deck. - still thinking about the HOW
This week's goals:
- Unpin the houses blocks from my design wall to make room for
- Five more Summer Porch blocks
- Ten more Domiciles blocks
- Plant the scented geraniums I ordered from Logees, some in pots and some in the flower beds.
- Play with my Trip Around the World project
Y'all come back!